Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins



Anybody tired of pumpkin yet?  Not me.  I use it all year round.  I use pumpkin in pancakes all the time. I was thrilled to find this pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe on Kirsten's blog Loving Life. She has a peach crisp on her blog that I am pretty sure I'll be making this week. 


This recipe makes a lot of muffins so feel free to halve the recipe if you don't need so many.  But we needed a lot.  They were really good and we are a muffin family.  My sons especially can down muffins pretty fast.  Everyone loved these! I'm so glad The Secret Recipe Club introduced me to Kirstens blog.  Check out Loving Life for some fantastic recipes!





Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe from Loving Life

4 Eggs
2 cups pumpkin puree
1 cup vegetable oil
4 cups sugar
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups chocolate chips

Blend all the ingredients together, except for the chocolate chips.  After well blended, stir in the chocolate chips. Divide into muffin tins.  

Bake at 350 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes.  








16 comments:

  1. These muffins sound lovely, Debbi! Loving the combination of pumpkin and chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them. They are a big fave here. You should check out my pumpkin scone recipe as well...YUMMERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of pumpkin either and I love the addition of chocolate chips to these muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these sound so easy! I bet white or butterscotch chips would be good too!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tired of pumpkin? Not even close, I eat pumpkin year round. I've made pumpkin muffins before, but I don't think I've ever added chocolate chips. I'll have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see these great pumpkin recipes at this time. of year. These muffins look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. when you make pumpkin muffins you gotta add chocolate! these sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! this recipe is great, as it is dairy-free and sounds super easy to make. Must make this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yum!! These look like the perfect fall breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your muffins look really good! I made pumpkin muffins over the weekend and already need to make another batch...my daughter is eating them non-stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pumpkin and chocolate. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly, I could NEVER tire of pumpkin!! I wish it were an all-year thing...but then I probably wouldn't enjoy it quite as much. Getting back to these pumpkin muffins though- they look so moist and wonderful! Mmm can I steal one away to have with my tea this evening?? :D

    Toodles,
    Tammy<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for letting me be part of Group C this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great muffins, Debbie! They're a must make soon recipe! Pumpkin and chocolate, woo hoo! I lost you somehow and was glad to see on another blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look and sound delicious! I think I need to make these this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look delicious! Pumpkin is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete