Monday, June 8, 2015

My Favorite Homemade BBQ Sauce


I've made barbecue sauce before and it's been good but this one is different.  It's super easy and you don't even have to cook it first. It is on the sweeter side but I happen to love a sweet BBQ sauce. Feel free to add some cayenne or smoked paprika if you like a spicy or smokey bbq sauce. 



I use this sauce on a lot of things but my two favorite things are probably Barbecue Meatloaf and BBQ Chickpeas.  The sauce is perfect with both of these. It's great with pulled pork or hamburgers too!  




My Favorite Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe

1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
1 1/4 cups ketchup
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
2 tsp. paprika
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper

Whisk everything together for a few minutes until sugar has completely dissolved. Store in refrigerator. 

More BBQ Recipes!
Barbecue Chickpea Sliders with Apple Slaw
BBQ Pork and Pineapple Quesadillas
Baked BBQ Onion Rings
BBQ Turkey Meatballs
Salsa Bacon Baked Beans
BBQ Bacon Spaghetti Sauce with Caramelized Onions
BBQ Bacon Stuffed Meatloaf
BBQ Chicken Enchiladas


No comments:

Post a Comment