Monday, February 16, 2015

Cookies and Cream Fudge - Oreo



My youngest loves Oreos.  Well, we all love Oreos, they do seriously rock.  Anyways, he seriously loves anything that had to do with Oreos.  So when I was looking through Manu's blog, Manu's Menu, for the Secret Recipe Club, I totally stopped at this Oreo Fudge.  I think it was on the first page of her dessert recipe list so of course I had to keep going.  Holy cow, the delicious treats that she makes is extraordinary.  Despite all the fantastic recipes, I still had to come back to the Oreo Fudge.  Her pictures were amazing and when my son saw the pictures, there was no going back.  Oreo Fudge it was. 



The fudge was amazing. It came together quickly and the kids had fun helping me make it.  Cutting Smashing the Oreo's was probably their favorite part. Well, next to eating it.  One of the kids said it was like eating a double, triple super stuffed Oreo.  


Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Recipe
Recipe from Manu's Menu


  • 450 grams or 3 cups white chocolate, chopped
  • 1 can  (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, cut in quarters (I used Oreos)


  1. Line a 8 or 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
  2. Put the chopped white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in a sauce pan over low heat and cook until melted, stirring occasionally.
  3. Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped cookies.
  4. Pour into pan and then refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours to overnight.
  1. Cut into squares.








9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Debbi!!!! So honored to see you got my blog!!! :-) I am really happy you'll liked the fudge. It's a favourite at our place too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have left over Oreos from my recipe and instead of just eating them with milk, this would be great way to use them up. Great cooking with you this month and happy to be part of Group C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oreos and fudge, can't go wrong with either! :) mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this Oreo cookie fudge sounds absolutely wonderful. Smashing the oreo cookies is always the most fun part of any baking project. I know I need to try making these for my next get together. Great SRC post Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza does that look good - and pretty easy to make too! My daughter would very much enjoy this and the smashing the oreos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oreos make everything better! I bet this has great texture! Thanks Debbie!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oreos is one of my daughters favorites too, I cant wait to surprise her with this fudge. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good topic .This Great blog referring to good topic . It is very interesting . I like it because it has give me very useful information. thank you for sharing. High Blood Pressure Diet || Non Communicable Disease || Foods in Different Languages

    ReplyDelete