You'll have to excuse my pictures of this cake. I almost didn't post this recipe because of my horrible pictures. I forgot to get a picture of the individual cake piece. We ate it that fast. No joke. Then I made another one to give to friends. It was that good of a cake.
One of the reasons it didn't make for a pretty picture is that it didn't slide out of the Bundt pan that well. I need a new one, the one I have is pretty old. It also isn't a cake that is frosted. It has a glaze but the glaze soaks into the top and the sides. See all that white stuff around the cake, that is the ooey gooey awesome glaze. This really is like a really big glazed donut. The inside is super moist because of the gooey glaze that seeps in. Truly delicious.
Recipe from Making Memories with your Kids
1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 box vanilla pudding instant mix
2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup oil
1/2 cup white wine (any kind)
1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup white wine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
3. Mix all of the ingredients for the cake with a mixer.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake for about 50 - 55 minutes.
6. Right before cake is done baking, make the glaze. Mix melted butter, sugar and wine until combined.
7. Remove cake from the oven when done and pour glaze over the cake.
8. Let cool completely.
9. Flip cake from pan onto a plate and enjoy.