Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sticky Fingers


Buffalo wings are one of the favorites during the game, right?  I'll let you in on a secret.  I hate eating wings that have bones. I really only like the boneless ones.  This recipe is perfect for a tailgating party.  They are super quick and won't leave you spending hours in the kitchen.  They taste amazing thought and I promise will be a big hit. 






Sticky Fingers Recipe

6 tbsp. buffalo hot sauce, I use Franks
3/4 cup brown sugar
4 tbsp. water
8 frozen chicken fingers or strips

Bake the chicken fingers according to package directions. While the chicken strips are baking, make the sauce.

In a pan, heat hot sauce, brown sugar and water until sugar is dissolved and sauce is heated through.  About 5 - 10 minutes. 

Place cooked chicken fingers in a large plastic container. Pour the sauce all over the chicken and seal lid.  Shake until all the chicken fingers are coated with the sauce. 

You can make wraps too by putting two coated chicken fingers onto a tortilla and add cheese, lettuce and tomato. Wrap and serve. 




4 comments:

  1. Love this, Debbi. Thanks for sharing with #10DaysofTailgate today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling... those look fantastic!! I definitely am saving this one to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, great idea. I usually just dump hot sauce on them. I like the addition of the sweetness.

    ReplyDelete