Oh the fun just never ends here. The possibilities for Krispy Marshmallow Treats are truly endless. Although, I'm not sure they can top these.
The kids have many ideas for what cereals they want to use in the bars. They are looking forward to Lucky Charms and Frosted Flakes.
I was afraid that these would be too sweet. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is quite sweet and I thought that dumping more sugar on it would take it over the top. Well, they were awesome. Any by awesome I mean super duper, amazing, eyes roll back in your head kind of awesome. They tasted like a cinnamon roll. The marshmallow tasted like the frosting of a cinnamon roll.
I look forward to trying other cereals but I really doubt anything will beat these guys.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Krispy Treats Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal and stir until completely coated.
3. Spoon mixture into a greased 8×8 pan. Coat a sheet of parchment paper with cooking spray and press down on the cereal (using the side coated with cooking spray) until its surface is even. Double recipe and use a 9 x 13 pan.