Monday, April 7, 2014

Grilled Pineapple Salsa


I love grilled pineapple.  It pairs well with any meal and I find myself eating way too much of it when we make it. If I can keep from eating it all, I love to chop it up and make a salsa with it. 



You can top chicken, burgers,quesadillas, or you can just hide in the corner and eat it with a spoon.  Seriously good stuff.  





Grilled Pineapple Salsa Recipe

1/2 pineapple, peeled and sliced
1/2 red onion, chopped finely
1 small jalapeno, minced
1 lime, juiced
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Salt

Grill pineapple for just a couple of minutes on each side.  Dice the pineapple small and combine with other ingredients.




1 comment:

  1. sounds so yummy! My husband is a fresh pineapple fiend. He always says you know when to quit eating it when your mouth bleeds - lol. :D

    ReplyDelete