Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Listerine 21 Day Challenge



I've actually not had the greatest brushing habits. I grew up very hit or miss when it came to brushing.  I've gotten a LOT better but I remember being told when I was about 20 that if I continued the way I was going, that I would have dentures when I was 40. Yikes.  40 seemed like ages away then so I only got a LITTLE better. It wasn't until probably the last 10 - 15 years or so that I got much better with oral hygiene.  Something about having kids probably did that to me.  Still, I'm not a twice a day brusher.  Neither is my family. I know we should be, but we're just not. Sigh.


Well, I've decided that my family and I are taking the Listerine 21 day challenge.  So we headed to Target and picked up a bunch of Listerine products to help us with our goal. 21 days of brushing, flossing and rinsing.  Twice a day. Think I can do it?  Twice a day? For 21 days?  I'm going to give it a shot!  So who's with me?  Who's ready to take the Listerine 21 day challenge?




I signed up and submitted my Swish Selfie on Facebook. Listerine will make a $5 contribution to Oral Health America's Smiles Across America program with a goal of connecting 210,000 children with needed oral healthy services.  Plus, you could win $500.  Very cool, huh.


So head on over to the Listerine Facebook page, submit your "Swish Selfie" and join me in the Listerine 21 Day Challenge!



We're going to have a blast doing this and hopefully in 21 days, we'll have formed a habit!  I'll check in with you in a couple of weeks and let you know how my family is doing.  I'll also be joining the Twitter party with the #LISTERINE hashtag to chat about the 21 Day Challenge and get some thoughts and tips for good oral hygiene. 



After picking up our supplies, I took some goofy pictures of the kids and some future Listerine users!!  Don't forget take a picture and join the 21 Day Challenge!



Disclosure: “I received a Target gift card to purchase LISTERINE® Brand products from Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.”



1 comment:

  1. Haha, your son is too funny. Let's hope he keeps that enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete