Friday, February 14, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas

Ever since I made my Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, I've been addicted to them.  The mixture is so incredibly easy and quick to prepare.  We often leave it in the fridge for quick lunches and snacks.  My husband brings it to work and eats it cold on bread with lettuce.  It's good any way you eat it!

My new favorite way to eat it is on a quesadilla.  We love, love, love tortillas around here and seem to put everything on a tortilla.  I like to dip it in a little ranch sauce too.  Cheesy, melty and ooey gooey. 

Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas Recipe

2 cups cooked shredded chicken
1/2 cup Franks buffalo sauce
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup carrot, grated
1/2 cup celery, sliced
Cheddar cheese

Whole wheat tortillas

Mix chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, carrot and celery.  Taste and adjust spice as necessary. 

Place whole wheat tortilla on a hot pan.  Place cheese on half of the tortilla.  Scoop some of the buffalo chicken mixture onto the cheese. Sorry, I don't have a measurement, just whatever looks good.  Then add some more cheese and fold over the other half.  Cover and toast until all melty and gooey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment