Monday, January 6, 2014

Wild Rice, White Bean Burger with Chipotle Peach Salsa and Avocado Chipotle Sauce



The first time I made these they were awesome.  The second time was even better.

I nixed the bun and ate these Wild Rice Bean Burgers with an awesome sweet salsa and a smokey sauce.  Wow. 



Making the patties is a snap.  Chuck almost everything in the food processor or blender and you're good to go.  Toast the almonds. Such good flavor.  I just do mine in the microwave.  Ya, I'm lazy like that.



The bean squishes it all together for an incredible patty.  I actually made some of the mixture into mini meatballs and put them on my salad the next day.  So awesome!  


When peaches aren't in season, you could use pineapple.  I love peaches.  I can't wait for peach season again. 


It's always avocado season around here.  I find myself making guacamole a lot.  Chipotle guacamole really rocks.  


It's easy to eat healthy with food this food.  :-)






Wild Rice, White Bean Burger with Chipotle Peach Salsa and Avocado Chipotle Sauce Recipe


Directions: 

Make Wild Rice White Bean Burger Patties according to directions. Top with salsa and chipotle sauce. Enjoy.  


Check out Kelly the Kitchen Kop Real Food Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment