Monday, February 4, 2013

Cajun Chicken Wraps

This recipe combines two of my favorite foods.  Chicken salad and egg salad.  Seriously this is good stuff here.  The first night I ate it on corn tortillas.  The next day for lunch, it was awesome in a bowl with lettuce as a salad.  The seasoning was awesome but I spiced it up a bit more with a drizzle of buffalo sauce.

Cajun Chicken Salad

12 oz. cooked chicken breast
1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
2 tbsp. mustard
1 tbsp. cider vinegar
2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
Hot sauce, to taste

Combine mayo, mustard, vinegar and spices in a large bowl.  Mix in the chicken, eggs, celery, green pepper and onion. 

Serve over a bed of lettuce and drizzle with hot sauce as desired.

Total calories = 1100
4 servings = 275 calories per serving


  1. This looks awesome! I love the mixture of chicken salad and egg salad. Plus, I think buffalo sauce makes everything better!

  2. Hooray for buffalo sauce! That stuff makes everything better! Looks delicious Debbi!

  3. Hi Debbi!

    First, let me introduce myself. My name is Amanda Garbutt and I am the Owner & Co-Founder of The Hot Plate ( I found your blog and could not stop drooling over the photos! The Hot Plate is a free community for the hungriest Food Lovers on the web, and I’d love to have you share your recipes with us!

    The Hot Plate has lots of ways for you to promote and share your recipes with thousands of Food Lovers across the world! Now you can:

    - Promote your recipes and blog by submitting them to our THP Loved Photo Section (if you use Foodgawker and Tastespotting you know the drill)

    - Be part of the webs fastest growing community of hand picked Food Lovers

    If you have any questions or comments do not hesitate to let me know!

    Happy Cooking,

  4. This looks simply delicious. I'd love for you to come link up to Simple Supper Tuesday!

  5. I can add this to my new dishes. It looks delicious.

    I wanted you to know that my daughter got married and I have been one busy, happy lady.

  6. That will be a tasty appetizer or side dish. Love your recipes. Thank you.

    fitness program nyc

  7. A mouth watering recipe, thanks for sharing.

  8. Looks so easy to make and delicious. Thanks for sharing.