Saturday, November 10, 2012

Three Year Anniversary - TOP TEN 2012




 
 
Three years ago I thought about starting a blog.  I loved to find and make new recipes.  I also loved to email my friends with new tasty recipes that I found.  I fell in love with reading food blogs, so - why not start a blog of my own.  When I started the blog, I thought that I would maybe have a years worth of recipes to share.  Tops. Well, clearly I surpassed the one year and made it three years and nearly 800 recipes.  Plus, I have a whole bunch of recipes yet to make and share. 
 
So I looked through all my recipes for the last year and this is what I came up with for my favorites. These are the recipes that I make over and over again. 
 
Check out Top Ten 2010 and Top Ten 2011!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
BEST CHICKEN RECIPE 2012
 
 
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEST GROUND TURKEY RECIPE 2012
 


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
BEST DESSERT RECIPE 2012

Cookies n' Cream Pie

  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Best Vegetarian Recipe 2012

Chili Tortilla Pizza Recipe



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Side Dish 2012

Caramelized Autumn Fruit Stuffing



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Slow Cooker Recipe 2012

Buffalo Chicken Nachos Recipe


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Sandwich Recipe 2012

Crunchy Cabbage & Avocado Grilled Cheese


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Bean Recipe 2012

Bean and Honey Burrito Casserole


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Best Breakfast Recipe 2012
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Best Healthy Snack Recipe 2012
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

6 comments:

  1. It's my three year too! I love that we have been blogging the same amount of time-we're blogging twins. :) Your posts on the year always remind me I need to do something like that. I remember almost all of your favorites and have many of them saved! I really want to try the chili tortilla pizzas and they are so economical, maybe I will do it this week. We're on a tight budget until Den gets his first paycheck so those are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this idea. I love being able to see what folks consider their 'top' recipes. These are great - so glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Debbi on Three years of great blogging! I always enjoy your blog and your recipes, looking forward to more great recipes in the future. Thanks for sharing all the goodness with us!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The happiest thing in life is to have a healthy body to enjoy the food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-turkey.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete