Sunday, April 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 9 - April 15, 2012




Monday: Southwestern Breakfast Bake

Tuesday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken, Ranch Mashed Cauliflower

Wednesday: Ham, Bacon Butternut Risotto & Green beans

Thursday: Asian Broccoli Slaw Turkey Wraps

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Chickpea Salad Wraps

Sunday: Orange Chicken

Snacks - Rosemary Garlic Crackers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More menu planning plan ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie and Gluten Free Menu Plan at Celiac Family.


3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try that chickpea salad wrap at work this week. Might be a yummy addition to the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds GREAT Debbi! If you get the chance, you should stop by my blog yesterday. I posted an amazing recipe for Almond Crusted Turkey from Cuisine Light magazine that I think you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could join the GF Menu Swap again. I always get new ideas from your menu. I love all the flavor you put into the Turkey Wraps! And the Orange Chicken looks tempting, too.

    ReplyDelete