Sunday, April 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 30 - May 6, 2012



Monday: Cabbage Kidney Bean Casserole

Tuesday: Chicken tenders & Smokey Tomato Risotto

Wednesday: Hamburgers & Roasted Mustard Potatoes

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Sweet Potato & Spinach Casserole

Saturday: Huevos Rancheros

Sunday: Pineapple Meatballs

Dessert:  Strawberry Coconut Breakfast Bars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More menu planning ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie and Gluten Free Menu Swap at Angela's Kitchen.

One Year Ago....









Spaghetti Squash with Garlic Alfredo and Bacon



3 comments:

  1. MUST try the heuvos rancheros! love seeing your now gluten free menus Debbi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I'm trying the Tuscan Chicken from your menu last week. I may have to add the roasted mustard potatoes to the meal. yum. I love the looks of the spinach and sweet potato casserole, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Your manu looks super tasty! I got to make the pineapple meatballs for my kids. They would love them!

    ReplyDelete