*****GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED*****
Do you like to come up with new recipes? Feel like getting a little creative? Del Monte is asking all of you to get a bit creative and come up with a new recipe for the Crown the Cook contest. If your recipe is selected as one of the top three finalists, not only will you win a year’s supply of Del Monte products, but Del Monte will send you and a guest on a four day trip to San Francisco to compete in a cook-off against two other fans!
The grand prize winner will take home the title of Del Monte Cook-Off Champion, as well as thousands of dollars worth of professional cookware.
Nice, huh?! Might be worth buying a few can's of Del Monte next time you go to the store. Here is a list of products.
Easy Steps to Enter: CLOSED
· Visit the Del Monte Facebook page
· Click on the “Like” button to like the page and access the “Crown the Cook” recipe contest application
· Click “Submit Recipe”
· Complete the registration form
· Upload your recipe photo and enter your original recipe through April 22nd, 2012.
DelMonte wants to help you get started getting ready for the contest. They want to send one reader a Crown the Cook basket including:
· (9) Del Monte® product cans
o 3 cans of fruit
o 3 cans of vegetables
o 3 cans of tomatoes
· (1) Del Monte apron
· (1) Del Monte set of measuring spoons
· (1) Del Monte “My Plate” melamine plate
· (2) Del Monte stress-relieving toys
· (1) $20 Visa® gift card to use towards ingredients
To find official “Crown the Cook” contest rules, you can visit: https://recipecontest.icmodus.com/rules.html.
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
Leave a comment on my blog here thinking what you would like to make or what kind of recipe you'd like to see me make. Or just make a random comment! I'll pick a winner Thursday night so enter fast!