Sunday, February 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 13 - February 19, 2012

Monday:  Broccoli, Cheese & Rice Casserole

Tuesday: Sweet potato and chickpea salad

Wednesday: Steaks, Rice & Green Beans

Thursday: Asian Broccoli Slaw Wraps
Friday: Lentil Tacos

Saturday: Breakfast: Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal; Dinner = Leftovers

Sunday:  Assembly - Out to eat after

Dessert: Butternut Squash Brownies - Gluten free

More menu ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie and Gluten Free Menu Swap at Angela's Kitchen.

One Year Ago...
Turkey Chipotle Tacos


  1. Gee i wish i was an organising junkie. Good on you. It all sounds delish!

  2. Have you ever tried black bean brownies?

  3. I kinda wish I was eating at your place this week. Lentil tacos. Sweet potato chickpea salad. BROWNIES. I'm in.

  4. Gosh, I wish I was as organized as you! Perhaps I was a better list maker when I had kids at home?
    The menus sound great!

  5. I have beef and broccoli stir fry on my menu this week - hope I have enough left over to try the Asian broccoli slaw wraps! :D

    BTW, you have a standing invitation to come over to eat any time you are in the far NW suburbs of Chicago! :D

  6. Butternut squash brownies? Wow....I am so going to have to try these.