Sunday, January 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 16 - January 22, 2012

Monday: Jalapeno Poppers Burgers & Cheesy Cauliflower Pancakes

Tuesday: Tomato Chipotle Soup

Wednesday: Sloppy Joe Skillet

Thursday: Asian Broccoli Slaw Wraps

Friday: Spaghettti & meatballs

Saturday: Pork Chops, Potatoes & Broccoli

Sunday: Tuscan Chicken Stew

Find more menu planning ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

One Year Ago...

Amish Lemon Coconut Bread

Calories calculated from Some numbers are approximate and rounded.


  1. You've got some things here that I would LOVE to eat. I recently started planning out my dinner menu again (I had gotten off track for a while). It's so nice to plan for something delicious and hope for it in advance :)
    Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

  2. These all sound so good. Cannot wait to see what you think of them

  3. The burgers and wraps both sound good--think we'll be trying them!