Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites ~ Breakfast



I love breakfast.  We eat breakfast for dinner often around here.  My husband used to think it was odd but after 15 years, he's gotten used to it when I tell him we're having eggs for dinner.  I eat lasagna leftovers for breakfast so why can't I have eggs for breakfast?! 

Here is a bunch of drool worthy recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.  Some are healthy, some are totally not healthy.  A girls gotta dream right? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overnight Peach French Toast - Lynn's Kitchen Adventures


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast Casserole with Sausage, Apples and Caramelized Onions - Kitchen Parade




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon Surprise - Holy Cannoli Recipes




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy Cheesy Bacon Pull-Aparts - Picky Palate



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Western Omelette Casserole - Eat at Home Cooks



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Italian Egg Bake - Kelly's Healthified Kitchen



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broccoli Slaw and Garlic Quiche - Tidy Mom


Source: tidymom.net via Debbi on Pinterest


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls - How Sweet It Is?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blueberry Sourdough Pancakes - Girlichef

Source: girlichef.com via Debbi on Pinterest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find more Friday Favorites at Finding Joy in my Kitchen!

7 comments:

  1. Wow those pancakes would taste good right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that breakfast casserole looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many fabulous links Debbi! I am sure you'd be all over the breakfast casserole with all those onions!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great breakfast choices! Yummmm! Makes me want to go to sleep and wake up to make some of these yummy finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Omelette Casserole looks soo good

    ReplyDelete
  6. but...if I am not on pinterest, I cannot see the recipe. If they are bloggers, why not link to their blogs? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh new cinnamon rolls to try ;)


    P.S. I don't know if S. Davis will be back - but on each pin, the source link is a direct link to the blog post you can find the recipe at :)

    ReplyDelete