Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet Potato Hummus

This sweet potato hummus just made my list of things to make. Soon.  I just bought a huge case of sweet potatoes and hummus just makes me happy!  Don't be surprised if you hear about me eating 1/2 batch of this for dinner one night.

Here are some more adorable, fun recipes given to me from Betty Crocker through BlogSpark.  The pictures are fantastic and I would make these anytime of the year.  No need to only make them around the holidays!

Betty 10: Red Hot Holiday Trends:
Pumpkin Pie Cookies:
Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Cupcakes:
Cake Batter Cookie Stackers:
Mantastic Fried Chicken ‘n’ Waffle Sandwich:
Skinny Clementine Martini:
Cajeta Caramel Fudge:
Sweet Potato Hummus:
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread:
Dog Bark:
Chocolate Coal Lumps:


  1. I already have sweet potatoes on my shopping list. Now I have another recipe to make with them. Thanks. Have a great Christmas. Diane

  2. Do you still put chickpeas in the sweet potatoes.

  3. Yes, there are still chickpeas in it. If you click on the link or the picture, it should take you to the recipe.

  4. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFocus and make cash from every visitor to your shortened links.