Sunday, December 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 5 - December 11, 2011




Monday: Green Chile Chicken Cordon Bleu

Tuesday: Ground Turkey and Quinoa Patties

Wednesday: Burgers and Twice Baked Cauliflower

Thursday: Gluten Free Lasagna

Friday: Chicken Wild Rice Soup

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Pizza Steak Sandwiches (over baked potatoes)


Desserts :  Sweet Potato Pie with Gingersnap Crust, with GF flour


This is linked with: 
Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie
Menu Plan Your Butt Off at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans
Gluten Free Menu Swap at Angela's Kitchen


4 comments:

  1. I hope that you love the cordon bleu as much as we do. You just reminded me to put it back on my own menu again. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so distracted clicking on your recipe links that I almost forgot to comment. Glad to see you in the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. I have turkey burgers on the menu tonight and now I'm wondering if I should add quinoa. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, sweet potato pie sounds yummy. Actually, the whole week sounds good, but those desserts always distract me. :)

    ReplyDelete