Sunday, December 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 12 - December 18, 2011

Monday:  Potato Soup

Tuesday: Pizza with Polenta Crust

Wednesday: Cranberry Chicken Salad

Thursday: Quinoa Chili

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

Sunday: Santa Fe Chicken, rice & nachos

Snacks: Cranberry Salsa

Desserts:  Gluten Free Brownies

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas and Gluten Free Menu Swap at Gluten Free Goodness. Also Menu Plan Your Butt Off at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.
One Year Ago...

Turkey Salad Wraps with Cherries


  1. WOW! You and I are on the same page this week. I've planned a couple of the same things. Gonna add that cranberry salsa to the list!! Thanks

  2. I respect you and the work you are doing to try to solve the problems of medical futility in the best interests of all involved. I read you every day.

    shower tub

  3. Pumpkin pie oatmeal?!?!? Hello! I'm trying it soon!