Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Favorites - Soup



I"m cold. Really cold.  I need soup or chili to warm up. My electric blanket that I wrap around me every morning certainly helps but to be heated from the inside with hot, comforting, delicious soup is the way to do it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bean and Bacon Soup - Eat at Home



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili - Under the Big Oak Tree



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Cinnamon Spiced Turkey Soup - Indigo's Sugar Spectrum




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



French Lentil Rice Soup - Tomatoes on the Vine




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Spicy Tomato Soup - Bo's Bowl


Source: bos-bowl.com via Debbi on Pinterest


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Butternut Chowder - Miz Helen's Country Cottage



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



White Chili in the Slow Cooker - Veronica's Cornucopia



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zuppa Toscana - Cinnamon Girl Recipes




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Friday Favorites at Finding Joy in My Kitchen! 


5 comments:

  1. We are also on soups at the moment and I am sure we are not as cold as you are. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lover of all soups as well, especially during the winter. Just posted a chicken noodle soup today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these soups are great finds for a week like this last one... rainy & now chilly! Where's our snow?!?!

    I'm really excited to try the cinnamon turkey one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili! It's one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete