Saturday, November 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 21 - November 27, 2011





Monday:  Sweet and Sour Chicken, broccoli

Tuesday: Sausage & Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Pie

Wednesday: Burgers, Oven Potatoes, Butternut Poblano Soup


Thursday: Ham, French Onion Risotto, green beans

Friday: Shepherds Pie with Pumpkin Souffle

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Something in the crockpot

Snacks:  Sweet Potato Hummus

Breakfast: Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal on Thursday


This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie and Celiac Family Gluten Free Meals.



Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

4 comments:

  1. What a delicious looking menu! That pumpkin oatmeal sounds amazing! I gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you could join us for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this week. It's always good to see what new ideas I can find for meals. With young kids at my house, I tend to get into food ruts and make the same meals over and over because I know they will eat them. Love the inspiration you provided this week. Hope you can join us next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather. It's great to have new blogs to visit and new menu ideas.

    ReplyDelete