Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites ~ Pumpkin




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin Crunch Cake




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin Pie Fudge




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gluten Free Pumpkin Bars




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream with Pecan Crumble Topping



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mini Pumpkin Pie "Sunflowers"




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin Risotto with Chorizo


Source: limecake.net via Debbi on Pinterest



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Pumpkin & Black Bean Casserole




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find more favorites at Finding Joy in my Kitchen!

7 comments:

  1. These are great finds - I love all things pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything looks great this week. The Mini Pumpkin Pie "Sunflowers" are to cute, and I cant wait to try the Pumpkin Crunch Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great pumpkin finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drooling over every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look great. The mini sunflowers are so cute, but probably more work than I am willing to do. Must go find the fudge and the cinnamon rolls. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are not helping my pumpkin addiction.... All these look down right amazing. We recently made pumpkin ice cream, now I think I need to make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww! thanks for sharing my mini pumpkin pies :) and I'm pinning that pumpkin pie fudge...it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete