Sunday, October 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 3 - October 9, 2011


I know, I know. Another week filled with southwestern flavors.  We eat a lot of it around here. So as long as I can find new ways to make Southwestern recipes; I will. 

I also love eggs, the last few weeks I've been putting a lot of my leftovers in omelettes. They turn out wonderful! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday: Southwest Salad Omelette (with leftovers)




Saturday: Leftovers, Pumpkin Cranberry Granola Bars




This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

One Year Ago...





2 comments:

  1. I love the Tex-Mex too. Bring it on girl!

    I'm gonna try the pumpkin cranberry granola bars. Pumpkin is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay putting leftovers in an omelette is the best idea ever! I love the way this menu sounds...delicious!

    ReplyDelete