Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favorites - Desserts




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really try to go for the healthy meals and skip the dessert. But that doesn't mean I can't drool a little?  Plus, I love having ideas for what to bring as treats for parties and gatherings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peanut Butter Grahams



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Popcorn Candy Balls



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caramel Apple Cake with Cider Frosting



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find more blogger favorites on Finding Joy in my Kitchen.

10 comments:

  1. I love desserts. Especially fall-flavored desserts. They definitely have a very specific and intense allure! These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made pumpkin angel food cake last weekend and it was delicious. And no fat!

    http://health4lifekc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkin cheesecake squares look devilishly good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just passing by and thought id say hello. We will be receiving some snow this weekend in Pennsylvania, and the leaves are just about at their peek colors. I hope everyone has a very nice weekend. Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look so good. I can't believe how many of us went with theme finds today. Great mind think alike, right? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have great finds -- many of these made me drool this week! Those pumpkin cheesecake squares especially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, your whole list looks good this week, especially the pumpkin cheesecake squares.

    ReplyDelete