Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites ~ 9/30/11




Here's what I found this week that made my mouth totally water! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buttery Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Sour Cream Sauce












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cauliflower and Walnut Cream Soup







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banana Oat Bars





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out more favorites at Finding Joy in My Kitchen!

9 comments:

  1. Some great finds...I like the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that spaghetti squash lasagna on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie for linking me for your Friday Finds! I did make those wings again and they came out even better this time! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice list. I will certainly have to go find that wing recipe. I love chicken wings. The soup looks very interesting, too. Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wings will be perfect for the football game Sunday!!!
    have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I must try that Chicken and Zucchini Casserole. Those wings look kinda like Heroin Wings, I might have to try those too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as my marathon is over and I no longer need to be seriously carb-loading...I am SO making that spaghetti squash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great week of finds! Loving the spaghetti squash lasagna -- that almost made my list too :)

    ReplyDelete