Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cake Batter Crispies



I wish I had better pictures of these.  I made them, plated them for the party; next thing I knew, they were gone.  I did mangage to steal a taste and they were delicious. Of course.  The kids adored them and have been begging me to make them again every since. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cake Batter Crispies
Adapted from Food For Thought


3 tbsp. butter
1 - 10 oz. bag of marshmallows
1/4 cup of yellow cake mix
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Sprinkles




One Year Ago...







Apple Poppyseed Chicken Salad Wrap

This is linked with:
 Sweets for a Saturday at Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots and Jello
Bake with Bizzy at Bizzy Bakes
Tailgating Time at Our Krazy Kitchen
Made By You Monday at Skip to my Lou
Recipe Party at This Chick Cooks


4 comments:

  1. What a fun treat! Looks so delicous. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how in the world did you come up with that? such a great idea--yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these too when I saw them on Dana's blog! But...I upped the butter to a stick! Bwahahahaha! Couldn't help myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I puchased one of these at a craft fair recently and went on the search for the recipe which I did find. Will try making these in the future. I think kids and adults would like them. Easy and tasty. Andi

    ReplyDelete