Sunday, August 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 15 - August 21, 2011




Monday:  Arepas with Poblanos, Bacon and Eggs

Tuesday:  Fish & Chips,

Wednesday: Chicken Meatballs & Summer Squash Casserole


Thursday:  Chicken Sesame Stir Fry

Friday: Kickin' Turkey Burgers & Southwestern Potato Salad (with some greek yogurt rather than all mayo)


Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Cinncinnati Sloppy Sliders & Corn on the cob


This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

One Year Ago...









Peach and Pecan Slaw

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if I should be admitting this but I have no idea what the first 2 things on your list are! Off to find out ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I'm trying to work on my freezer. It's slowing dying, which means it's frosting up like crazy. So I'm trying to cook up what's frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What on earth are arepas? Sounda intersting!

    ReplyDelete