Sunday, June 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 27 - July 3, 2011



We missed a few things last week.  I am good at planning, it's just the execution that needs some tweaking. Sometimes a recipe will yield more leftovers than planned and we end up eating it 2 days in a row. Sometimes I plan to bring food to my dad but then he ends up not needing it.  Last week I didn't get to the White Bean Pizza. I was really looking forward to this and really, really want to try this. We had kids over for pizza take out, I wanted to make this for the adults but time got away from me.  Hopefully it won't be to hot for the oven!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's some of what we ate this week! Recipes to come!

Sloppy Joe Slaw


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blueberry Muffins



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spaghetti & Bean Chili


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's what I've planned for this week!

Monday: Crockpot Sweet Potato & Chicken with Pasta

Tuesday: White Bean Italian Pizza

Wednesday: Steaks & BBQ Onion Rings

Thursday: Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal


Friday: Asian Turkey Broccoli Wraps

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Burgers & Southwestern Potato Salad



This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

One Year Ago...










BBQ Pork & Pineapple Quesadilla

1 comment:

  1. I am so wishing our trip to pick strawberries this weekend would have been successful because I've been drooling over that strawberry rhubarb baked oatmeal!! Hope you get to enjoy the pizza this week. If it's too hot -- you can BBQ it instead.

    ReplyDelete