Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 20 - June 26, 2011



Busy week of meals ahead.  I'm excited to try some more new things after a week of eating at restaurants on vacation.  Friday we're having a bunch of kids over for pizza and I'm hoping that I'll have time to make th.is white bean pizza for some of the adults.  We'll see how much time I have and if it's not too hot to run the oven.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday:  Ham & Turkey Wraps

Tuesday: Spaghetti & Pinto Bean Chili

Wednesday: Tropical pork chops, Sweet Potato Muffins

Thursday: Sloppy Joe Stir Fry Slaw with this sauce

Friday: White Bean Italian Pizza

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Burgers & Southwestern Potato Salad


This is linked with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!

One Year Ago...









Sweet and Sour Meatballs

3 comments:

  1. I love reading everyone's Menu Plan Mondays. I only wish I was that organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds amazing. Excited for that white bean pizza!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had fun at the Dells! The recipes you've chosen for this week look fun -- esp. the sloppy joe recipe. Enjoy the pizza... it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete