Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pizza Night with DiGiourno's



We had pizza night with DiGiorno's thanks to Allison from Under the Big Oak Tree.  She had a DiGiorno's House Party and graciously sent me 2 coupons for pizzas as I wasn't able to go to her party.

We got the pizza packages. One was Pepperoni and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the other was a Supreme Pizza with Breadsticks. 

I didn't get a picture of the cookies, they went way too fast but you can see them there on the box. 

Everything was delicious and I thank Allison for the coupons! 

I had to take some pepperoni off of one pizza for the only cheese lover in the house!   



4 comments:

  1. I do like to keep these pizzas in the freezer for those nights when enough is enough and cooking would be too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time I made myself pizza after seeing this. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun. I made pizza last night, gluten free, and I doubt it compares but it was good.

    ReplyDelete