Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 23 - May 29, 2011


It's an odd week this week. My dad has surgery on Wednesday so I don't know how much we'll be home the rest of the week so I didn't plan anything extensive. I have plenty of grab and go food and stuff in the freezer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what we ate last week!

Pea & Peanut Salad Wraps with white beans




Salad with Pineapple Poppyseed Dressing


Baked Ziti & Garlic Bread




Lemon Yogurt Muffins


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what we're eating this week!


Monday: Bean Casserole & Oatmeal Muffins

Tuesday: Apple Onion Pizza & Cinnamon Roll Pizza


Wednesday: Spaghetti & Breadsticks

Thursday: Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas

Friday: Leftovers


Saturday: Steaks & Cheese Scallion Muffins

Sunday: Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas



This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

One Year Ago...











White Bean and Apple Chili


5 comments:

  1. Hope your dad's surgery goes okay. My dad just turned 60 last week. Hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks yummy! I'd love those Chicken Enchilada Shells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon yogurt muffins sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lemon yogurt muffins look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried Taco stuffed pasta shells and I was disappointed - your chicken enchilada ones look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete