Sunday, May 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 2 - May 8, 2011

Last week we never got to the freezer meal planned, there were more than enough enchiladas for leftovers. 

The husband isn't home too much this week and I'm not in the mood to make anything challenging or different this week.  I'll be trying a new chocolate pancake recipe for the kids though.  They always love pancakes for dinner. I think it will be more like dessert for dinner!

This is what we ate last week!  Some recipe to come still!

Banana Bake


Strawberry Lemonade Mini Muffins


Black Bean & Zucchini Enchiladas




Here's what's on the menu for this week!

Monday: Chicken Spaghetti & Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Chicken, Oven Roasted Fries & Green beans

Wednesday: Chocolate French Silk Pancakes with Chocolate Pancake Syrup, fruit

Chipotle Bean Burritos

Friday: Shrimp & baked potatoes & corn

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Pizza night 

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

One Year Ago...

Cheese Ravioli with Onion Butter Sauce


  1. Mmmmmm the Banana bake looks fantastic, now I have to wait for the recipe :-) Diane

  2. The original banana bake recips is linked on last weeks Menu Plan Monday. I'll post it with my small changes in a few weeks.

  3. The strawberry lemonade muffins sound fantastic!!! Can't wait!

  4. Looks yummy! I may have to add the chicken pasta salad to my menu as well...

    ~JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

  5. Love the banana bake and breakfast burritos. Looking forward to the updated banana bake recipe...

  6. Great looking menu! The chocolate french silk pancakes sound divine! :)

    Have a great week!

  7. YUM! You always have such a fabulous menu planned!! Would love that banana bake right this moment!