Sunday, April 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - April 4 - April 10, 2011

So the last month or so, everytime I've been making enchiladas or a good freezable casserole, I've been making extra and putting it in the freezer.  What I haven't been doing is labeling them. I tend to just stick foil over to top and shove it in the freezer. I figure I will recognize it when I thaw it out and if I need to know how long to cook it, I have the links to the original source or on my blog.  So, for the month of April, we are going to have a mystery enchilada night. I know there are at least 4 pans of enchiladas and 2 pans of stuffed shells. I need to start cooking them as I don't have any more pans left. My last thing I froze was some stuffed shell and I had to use a pie plate as I didn't have any more 8 x 8 pans. 

Monday - Thai Chicken Fettucini with butternut squash

Tuesday - Ham and Pineapple Fried Rice & egg rolls

Wednesday - Quinoa Vegetable Bake

Thursday - Mystery enchiladas

Friday - Out to eat with the family

Saturday - leftovers

Sunday - Chow mein in the slow cooker

One Year Ago...

Red Hot Sweet Potatoes

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie

Calories calculated from Some numbers are approximate and rounded.


  1. speaking of mystery meals, I found a baggie of something in the freezer with freezer burn and frost filling it. I opened it and tried to figure out what it telling and so I threw it in the trash. Lesson learned!

  2. Your menu sounds fabulous! Do you deliver?

  3. That quinoa veggie bake looks good! I will have to try that. I have had some uncooked quinoa in our pantry for a few months now...need to use it up! Your menu looks great. I had to giggle about the mystery enchiladas :)