Friday, March 18, 2011

Presto Pasta Nights Round Up





We have an excellent round up of Presto Pasta Nights


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank goodness she didn't let the leftover ricotta go to waste!  Then we wouldn't have had the pleasure of this mouthwatering pasta recipe!



Rotini with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Ricotta - More Than Burnt Toast


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...and to think that she almost didn't post this because she didn't think it looked good enough on a plate.  Well, I'd clear my plate for this any day! 




Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Frittata - Girlichef  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My oh my! This decadent dish is most definitely NOT lasagna! 


Cannelloni - Fudge Ripple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sounds like a highly tasty light lunch or supper! 

Lemon Salmon Pasta - My Life in the Charente


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you do with Bow Tie pasta and a gorgeous red pepper?  Hmm... You create a fantastic pasta dish!  You did good! 


Garlic Chicken Pasta - Giving Up On Perfect

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink is so pretty, don't you think?  I know this pasta dish looks superb and I can't wait to try it!



Pink Spaghetti - From Apples to Zucchini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Talk about easy! I can't think of a tastier, simple weeknight pasta dish!


Ladle it on Lasagna - Thrifty Decor Mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When something is called "The Worlds Best", I stand up and pay attention! 



Homemade Mac and Cheese - Alli n Son

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How cool is this! I never would have thought to use ravioli in lasagna.  Very effective and delicious I'm sure!


Ravioli Lasagna - Recipes, Deals, Etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who needs rice in sushi when you have noodles!?  How fortunate for her fellow bloggers who were able to taste these scrumptious looking nibblers!



Soba Sushi - Fuss Free Flavours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a great frugal meal!  I love the idea of tossing the sodium filled ramen packet out and pack it full of goodness instead!



Ramen Skillet - Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a positively gorgeous spring pasta primavera with a freshly made white sauce! 



Primavera with Penne Pasta - Yum! Yum! Yum!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peanut butter and pasta, a perfect match! Kid approved as well!



Peanut Sesame Noodles - Mostly Foods and Crafts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coleslaw dressing in chicken salad!  Now why didn't I think of that! 


Chicken Pasta Salad - My Lifetime Subscription

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simple, gorgeous and easy to prepare. My kind of meal!


Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake - Saving Money & Living Life


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a great "throw it together" quickly recipe.  Very tasty with creamy ricotta!


Penne with Spinach & Ricotta - Bizzy B. Bakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She snuck veggies into this and the kids still cheered!  Way to go!


Mac and Cheese Soup - Cargile Family Favorite Recipes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who needs rice when you have noodles?  Here's a gorgeous versatile soup!


Spaghetti in Tangy Soup - Treat & Trick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love my slow cooker so I know that this will be on the menu soon!  Smell-a-vision, how great would that be?!


Crockpot Chicken Parmesan - The Rickett Chronicles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You so have to check out the way she made these ravioli's!  The pictures are wonderful and boy do they look good!


Homemade Chicken & Spinach Raviolis - David and Jen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bacon and white wine with pasta?  Sign me up!


Rigatoni alla Matriciana - Life in the Slow Lane at Squirrel Head Manor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What to do with over 10 cans of tuna?  Make tuna salad of course!  My oh my, what a good choice this was!


Tuna Noodle Casserole - Under the Big Oak Tree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A fine restaurant meal experience in the comfort of your own home. It doesn't get any better than that!


Shrimp & Scallop Scampi with Linguini - Recipe Rhapsody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delicious cheesy pasta with the healthiness of spinach!  Yum!


Turkey Salisbury Steak & Cheesy Spinach Orzo - Out of the Box Into the Kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She says to prepare to double the recipes, it's THAT addictive!  I think I will comply, it looks flavorful and tasty!



Stir Fried Rice Vermicelli with Garlic & Scallions - From Kirsten's Kitchen to Yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I think eating this will make you feel as if you are in Emilia Romagna where the famous Parmigiono Reggiono comes from! 



Emilia Romagna Macaroni Cheese - Lavender and Lime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comfort food made easy with the use of a slow cooker! 



Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff - My Kind of Cooking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Who would have guessed that something so delicious like lasagna could be made in the slow cooker?!  Oh boy do I love my crock pot!


Crockpot Lasagna - Beyer Beware

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

She may struggle with cooking pasta but I'd say she did just fine with this beautiful dish! 



Rotini Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables - Wit, Wok and Wisdom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Egg Noodles!  They aren't just for soup anymore! So glad she found these in the cupboard!



Five Spice Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry - The Seventh Level of Boredom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick?  Easy? Inexpensive? Tastes like it took time and effort?  What more could a person want?



Sausage and Balsamic Roast Shallot Pasta - The Life and Times of the 21st Century Housewife

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A creamy, hearty plate full of noodles. It's what every girl wants!



Fettucine with Ham, Corn and Peas - One Dish at a Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you are a brussels sprouts fan or not, this sounds like an awesome dish! 



Roasted Garlic & Cracked Pepper Pasta - The Beet Reporter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful and delicious looking tribute to Italy!!



Ricotta Gnocchi - Bibberche

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lidy shares a gorgeous, creamy pasta dish that would leave me drooling for more!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love being able to enjoy a "light" meal and still get pasta!! I love the idea of adding a bunch of veggies to this already delicious meal!  Yum!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing like a quick, tasty pasta meal to satisfy!  Pesto makes an awesome sauce and it's pretty too!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an easy way to prepare Baked Ravioli without just opening a jar of spaghetti sauce and warming some cheese ravioli.



Baked Beef Ravioli - Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A healthy, hearty pasta meal that you can feel good about eating! 



Lentils and Shells with Cilantro-Scented Onions and Swiss Chard - Eats Well with Others

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could so see myself in the corner, with a bowl of this and a spoon. Not sharing any.  Comfort food, totally!



Mac and Cheese - My Slap Happy Kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A gorgeous, colorful dish of Japanese noodles!  I so love pretty food! 



Japanese Curry Udon - Roti n Rice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love hiding veggies in awesome dishes like this!!! 



Confetti Macaroni - Once Upon a Feast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my pasta addition for the week! Squash & pasta, 2 of my favorites!



Butternut Squash Penne Pasta - Debbi Does Dinner Healthy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next weeks host is Claire of Chez Cayenne. Send your entries to cdmcculloch7 (at) gmail(dot)com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday, March 24.




31 comments:

  1. These dishes all look wonderful, Debbi, and thank you for including mine! I'm looking forward to visiting the links and trying some of these delicious looking 'new to me' dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at all of those wonderful pasta dishes! I can't wait to try a bunch of them!

    Thanks so much for putting this round up together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. great and colorful line-up (i meant round-up)... You have put it together in a lovely manner..

    http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com
    Herbs & Flowers in my Platter - Coriander/Cilantro

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a round up, Debbi! Great job. Sorry I couldn't participate--have two down over here w/ sinus ick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bookmarked this page, the problem is now which do I sample first? Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my Pink Spaghetti! Everything looks delicious - I love new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the carb fix...I feel much better now ;) Everything looks wonderful, thank you for hosting this week, Debbi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that's a huge line-up! Everything looks so flavorful and delicious! Lots of ideas for weeknights. Thank you Debbi for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including my raviolis! So many great recipes that I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness - you had quite a roundup! Thanks for being the host!

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect day for this! i am looking for some inspiration for my friday meatless dinner. hubster and i just spent 10 minutes debating the merits of each pasta! :) thank you for featuring my cannelloni, sadly it has meat in it...so i will have to pilfer someone else's recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great post! I need to take some time to look through these. Thanks so much for showing us these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic hosting, Debbi. I love the post and what awesome pastas on the list of "must trys". Thanks everyone for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There were a bunch of good ones here, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow You have written described every dish with wonderful comments, Hats Off to your Patience and Nice Hosting. What a Lovely Round Up....Love It!

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing round up of pasta!!! These all look so wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing these recipes, including mine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Boy oh boy, I should NOT have looked at all these drool-worthy pasta dishes before dinner! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a great list of recipes.... where should do start??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting and posting my recipe! All of the recipes sound fantastic!

    have a great weekend!
    Linda

    Giveaway
    Link

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, what an impressive gallery of recipes and photos! Thanks for hosting Debbi, and thanks to all who sent recipes, I'll definately be trying a few.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great collection of yummy pasta recipes have been featured here. Thanks for hosting dear and for including mine in that list...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my lord, this is an INSANE round up! So many delicious dishes, I feel like I'm carb loading by just looking at them. Great job hosting Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful pasta creations; I just have to keep these! Thank you lots,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for inviting me to play along with the fun. I cannot believe how many wonderful pasta dishes there are!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved your way of rounding this up and thanks for including my entry!:)Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  26. There are so many great-looking dishes in this round-up! I am looking forward to browsing the blogs and reading:)
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for hosting. Wow. Such a great bunch of recipes.

    You did a beautiful job describing each of these. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh man!! I forgot to link up! Sorry. This is a great list of pasta dishes and just in time for the track season. Since we have to eat pasta the night before every track meet I am in great need of a good variety. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. ohh my!! im pregnant and CRAVE carbs.. I need to bookmark all these yummy looking dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  30. New follower, by the way. I like your recipes, how you healthify foods. "dieting" doesnt mean eating salads... its also just a change of your entire lifestyle. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How do we participate in the roundup? Thanks! Here's a stuffed shell recipe:
    http://www.foodonthetable.com/blog/2011/03/stuffed-shells-recipe/

    ReplyDelete