Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - March 21 - March 27, 2011




Monday - Lemon Salmon Pasta (with chicken)

Tuesday: Buffalo Stuffed Shells
 
Wednesday - Chicken Poblano Casserole

Thursday - Steaks & Zucchini Herb Casserole

 
Friday - leftovers

Saturday - Veggie Oriental Stir Fry; black beans, broccoli slaw, onions, garlic, peppers, teriyaki sauce.

Sunday - Sloppy Maple-BBQ Turkey Joes & butternut squash

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie
Tuesday - Buffalo Stuffed Shells & steamed broccoli 

One Year Ago...









Pioneer Womans Macaroni & Cheese



Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice menu :-) I always enjoy seeing what people are planning for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lists I always find something which really takes my eye. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this menu; getting anxious to get back to my home kitchen.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete