Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - March 14 - March 20, 2011

Spring begins this week!  In Minnesota it can often be awhile before it actaully looks and feels like spring though.  We're still covered with many, many inches of snow. 

I often will find a recipe and just add the link to a future Menu Plan Monday post so I won't forget about it. This week I seem to have a lot of mexican flavors going on. Well, it's one of our favorites so I'm keeping it.  I'm also looking to do some freezer cooking for April as it will be an extra busy month for me.  So half of the chili will go in the freezer and I'm going to split the Poblano Lasagna into 2 pans and freeze one for April.  I already have a couple of pans of frozen enchiladas in the freezer just waiting. 

Monday: Chili & Buttery Beer Bread

Tuesday:  Peanut butter pancakes, ham, fruit

Wednesday: Mexicali Ground Turkey Cornbread Bake

Thursday:  Poblano Chicken Lasagna (2 - 8 x 8 pans)

Friday: Out to eat with kids, then ice skating

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Something in the crockpot

One Year Ago...

Turkey Taco Burgers

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie

Calories calculated from Some numbers are approximate and rounded.


  1. Looks like a tasty week :) Did I know you were a Minnesotan?!?!

  2. Your menu looks so good. I think we will come over on Thursday. Thanks for sharing and have a good week!

  3. Like the sound of the buttery beer bread, have made a note of that. Yum yum. Diane