Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mini Pizza Burgers


Want a quick weeknight meal?  Make pizza burgers!


We always have pizza sauce and cheese in the frig so this is easy for us.  I choose to have mine without bread but you can use rolls, bread or buns if you'd like. My husband actually put his 2 burgers on a hot dog bun cut in half.


Tonight I had ready made steak burger patties but I usually make them myself.  These were very high calorie in comparison to the ones that I usually make so I won't get these again. 

Either way, it's a delicious quick meal!




Mini Pizza Burgers Recipe


Ready Made mini burgers or homemade mini burger patties, cooked
Pizza sauce
Parmesan cheese
Mozzerella cheese


Top cooked burgers with sauce and desired cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted.  Enjoy.

One Year Ago...








Split Pea Soup with Ham

This is linked with:
Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Tasty Traditions at Coupon Cookin'
Cooking Thursday at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Things I Love Thursday at The Diaper Diaries
Show Me What You've Got at It's a Keeper
Recipe Swap at Prairie Story
Tip Day Thursday at Around My Family Table
This Weeks Cravings at Delightful Country Cooking


13 comments:

  1. excellent usage of the hot dog buns! Props to the hubs!
    These look great. A friend of mine asked me recently if i knew any unique ways to make a burger... im sending them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I so love this recipe. I was looking for something a bit different to make with hamburger just last night. Hands down this sounds more delicious than what I came up with. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute idea. I like to cook up a whole package of ground sirloin shaped into little burgers & then use them for sliders. Now I'm thinking pizza slider!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! That would make a great hor d'oeuvre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like the perfect pizza for me; great idea.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are like giant meatballs. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely drooling! I don’t know which I want more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick, easy, healthy, delicious how can you go wrong with your great burgers. They really look good. Thank you so much for bringing them to Full Plate Thursday and please come back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking to This Week's Cravings! (Next week is Romantic Dinners)! And if you would, please click on over and VOTE for my daughters to win a $2,000 College Scholarship! THANKS A MILLION!

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2011/02/this-weeks-cravings-18-kid-friendly-and.html

    ReplyDelete