Monday, February 7, 2011

BSI Hot Sauce/Buffalo Wing Sauce


While most of the country has been snowy or in a deep freeze, it's been a HOT week here!!  Think that hot sauce and buffalo sauce are only about dip and wings?  Think again!  While they both make a super performance in dip and wings, there are a ton of different uses for that spicy little stuff in the bottle!  Check out this weeks BSI submissions!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE this lightened up version of this dip!  It just shows, you can have your dip and still be on a diet! 


Buffalo Wing Dip - May I Have Your Attention Please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These sound wonderful to freeze and reheat them for a quick lunch! 




Mac & Cheese Muffins - Healthy Food That Doesn't Taste Bland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sounds like a wonderful hearty soup, packed with healthy veggies and of course, kicked up with some hot sauce!


Spicy Steak & Vegetable Soup -Permanent Posies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nothing like a good hot chili!!  With beans is my favorite too! 



Three Bean Chili - Between the Lines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Decisions, decisions.  Which one to have!  Oh, I'll just take a few of each! 


Chicken Wings - 3 Ways - Around My Family Table

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I've made this chili and it completely rocks. She's not kidding when she says it's the best!



Buffalo Chicken Chili - My Bizzy Kitchen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is just something about meatballs!  They are so cute!  Hot sauce and a creamy blue cheese dip finishes them off nicely!


Buffalo Chicken Meatballs - My Kitchen Adventures

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are great for Superbowl parties but I seriously don't think that something this good should wait for a football game. I'd eat these for breakfast! 



Hooters Buffalo Wings - Little Bit of Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I've made these before so I know how awesome they are. Sweet with a little bit of spice!


Island Drumsticks - Holy Cannoli Recipes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing like clearing your sinuses with a little healthy salad! 


Hot & Sour Cabbage Salad - There's Always Thyme to Cook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a super easy and delicious looking meal!  The fact that it's made in the slow cooker is just icing on the cake!  Uh, make that hot sauce on the potato. 



Buffalo Chicken Baked Potato - Dana's Food for Thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my submission to BSI this week. We all enjoyed this a lot.  I'm lovin' things spicier lately!


Buffalo Chicken Shepherds Pie - Debbi Does Dinner Healthy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Speaking of hot sauce... check out this awesome review!  Tabasco with breakfast.  Yum!


Tabasco Original Red Review - Girlichef

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pizza is one of my favorite ways to enjoy buffalo wing sauce too! 


Buffalo Chicken Pizza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While all the entries are absolutely delicious looking, the winner of this weeks BSI is...

Renee from My Kitchen Adventures with her Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. I seriously have a thing for meatballs!  Send me your address and I will send you out a little prize! 

So now it's time to head on over to Wendy at Around My Kitchen Table too find out what the next BSI ingredient is!  Remember, you can link up an archived recipe too so spread the word and link up each week!  More details on BSI here.


One Year Ago...













Southwestern Chicken Wraps

11 comments:

  1. Great round up Debbi! I'll have one of everything - especially that pizza! Thanks for hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hooo! Thanks Debbi!! What a great collection of spicy ideas to try! I will send my info out to you via email! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all look soooo good! Which one to have first?!?!? Hmmmmm....

    Wendy
    Around My Family Table

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these recipes! Some great ideas and some old favorites! This was fun, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your blog and am awarding you the stylish blog award. You can pick it up over at my blog http://couponloversunite.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
    hope that you will accept and let me know when you have passed it on so I can see who you have chosen.
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many yummy buffalo/hot sauce recipes to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, everything looks awesome. Thanks for hosting, Debbi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What this round up reminds me of is that I haven't had buffalo sauce in WAY too long. Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great round-up! Lots of creativity and delicious ways to use hot sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great round up! Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete