Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 3 - January 9, 2011

The only thing we didn't get to was the oatmeal pancakes last week. I had a whole bunch of overripe bananas so I decided to make a not-so-healthy banana bread waffle recipe.  They were GOOOOOD.  The oatmeal pancakes still are on the list to make!  Everything else turned out great. The BLT Hummus wraps turned out perfect!  The recipe will be on the blog in a few weeks probably!

Monday: Buffalo Chicken Shepherds Pie

Tuesday: Steak with Red Wine Sauce & Butternut Squash

Wednesday: Naked Chicken Burrito Bowls

Thursday:  Chicken Quesadillas with leftovers

Friday: Mexican Ground Turkey Quinoa Skillet

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Ham in the crock pot, sweet potatoes, green beans

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

One Year Ago...

Sweet Onion Caramelized Onion Dip


  1. Wishing you a great blogging new year.

  2. The meal plan is rocking at your house next week.

    Happy New Year!!


  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The organizing junkie website. I am so terrible at organizing, really!!! If there was an award for unorganized house, yep that would be mine. However, in my daily life, I kick butt in organizing my kids schedules, appointments, blah, blah, blah.

    Good luck with Phase 4!!!

  4. Your menu sounds great! I've always wanted to try quinoa, I may have to try that recipe.

  5. Yum! I saw that Buffalo Chicken Shepherd's Pie too! We love buffalo flavored things, but wings are so expensive! Maybe for the superbowl. Can't wait to try this one.