Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 24 - January 30, 2011





I have quite an extensive menu planned for the week, not leaving much room for leftovers. Last week I was NOT in the mood to cook. I am hoping this week will be different. I'm planning to precut some things tonight and get all ready for the week so meals will come easier. I hope!


Monday:  Beef Stew with Butternut squash & Chickpeas

Tuesday: Barbeque Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday:  Quesdillas, Southwest Cream of Chicken Soup

Thursday:  Banana Oatmeal Bake, waffles & ham for kids

Friday: Ham & Pineapple fried rice

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Crockpot Breakfast for Dinner (from More Make it Fast, Cook it Slow)

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
Also linked with Friday Favorites at Finding Joy in my Kitchen

One Year Ago...













Blueberry Pancakes


3 comments:

  1. YUM!! I am coming to your house for dinner this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing here I do not like, here is another visitor arriving :-))) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a yummy week! I saw someone else making Ham and Pineapple Fried Rice...must be on the brain! :)

    ReplyDelete