Sunday, January 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 17 - January 23, 2011



The turkey quinoa recipe got bumped again last week. I bought some last minute pork that made a great pulled pork sandwich with some new BBQ sauce that I got.  Hey, it happens. 

Monday: Mexican Ground Turkey Quinoa Skillet

Tuesday:  Homemade tortilla chips with black bean tomato dip


Wednesday: Southwestern Cream of Chicken Soup & cheese quesadillas

Thursday:  Broccoli wraps (I told you we ate these a lot!)

Friday: Chicken & White Bean Pita

Saturday:  Science Museum, probably out to eat

Sunday: Crockpot Breakfast for Dinner


This is linked with I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.


One Year Ago...










Lemon Quinoa with Broccoli

2 comments:

  1. What is Crockpot Breakfast for Dinner? I searched the website and can't find that exact phrase anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually from a cookbook that I am reviewing, it's basically just hashbrowns, meat, eggs and veggies thrown in the crockpot. Actually, I ended up NOT throwing it in the crockpot today, hopefully I'll get to it this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete