Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogger Secret Ingredient - BSI Buffalo Wing Sauce/Hot Sauce




It's COLD outside so it's time to heat things up and whip out your hot sauce recipes!!  I'm calling this buffalo sauce/hot sauce BSI #104. I hope that isn't 2 ingredients?  Not sure if they used the same or not. 

I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to hot sauce.  It's taken me many years to appreciate more spicier flavors. I'm still not a fan of super, knock-your-socks-off spicy things but I can appreciate the fine flavor of a good hot sauce or buffalo sauce. 

So here's your chance to link up ANY recipe that you've made in the past or posted on your blog.  It doesn't matter when you posted the recipe, this week, last week or a year ago. Just stick in a link to my blog and to the BSI page and send the recipes here by Sunday afternoon. I'll post a round up of all the recipes on Sunday night and pick a winner for my favorite one!  I'll send the winner a little something too!  Send recipes to crabbymomofthree at comcast dot net.

If you are interested in hosting the 105th BSI next week, let me know!  You'll get to pick your own ingredient and let others send you their recipes. It's easy and fun!! 

Check out my $75 CSN Giveaway too. 

Here's one of my favorite Buffalo Sauce recipes. I'll have a new one tomorrow night!



Buffalo Chicken & Potatoes


What are you waiting for!  Send me those hot sauce recipes!  Crabbymomofthree at comcast dot net.

This is linked with:
Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
Tasty Tuesday at 33 Shades of Green
Tuesday Night Supper Club at Fudge Ripple
Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays at Blessed By Grace
Tuesday's Tasty Tidbits at Permanent Posies

18 comments:

  1. Yummy theme, Debbi. I'm going to browse my history to see if I've posted any. I know one favorite recipe that uses it but can't remember if I've ever posted it or not!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am all over this one Debbi! Hope you had a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo...this one I am excited about and planned to post a recipe using hot sauce tomorrow anyway...so YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think, I have ever made a hot sauce. Guess, I have my work cut out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious, love the potatoes in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I love Franks Red Hot Sauce and actually have a post for tomorrow using it...I'll have to remember to email it to you. I'm home with two sick kiddos on this rainy day....trying to keep sane by blog hopping to my favorite blogs. ;-)

    Wendy
    Around My Family Table

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw buffalo wing sauce at our local shop today, I must go back and get some. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love hot sauce! My latest favorite is Sriracha, really hot. We love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! Surprisingly, I have no hot sauce or buffalo sauce recipes posted. I'll have to change that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey this sounds like fun! I have to go check out my recipes and I just bought some new hot sauce to try! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for the recipe. Hubby is always adding hot sauce to everything. Now I need to go and check my recipes out. Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ~ Here is a link to a Chili with a little kick to it:

    http://www.betweenthelines-kel.com/2011/02/recipe-corner-three-bean-chili.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is my classic chili recipe - still gets rave reviews whenever I make it - but I am still going to make a new recipe this week!

    http://mybizzykitchen.com/2010/02/06/best-buffalo-chicken-chili/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cold, windy and snowy here. Hot sauce sounds good. I think I will go find a recipe to submit! Thanks for hosting! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pick! I'll have to see if I have something to send to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI! I'm hosting a link up this week -- It's a Keeper Thursdays! I hope you can come over and link up!

    Thanks!
    It's a Keeper
    http://www.everydaytastes.com/
    http://twitter.com/itsakeeperblog
    http://www.facebook.com/ItsAKeeper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Debbi, Here's the link to my new buffalo sauce recipe for BSI: http://danasfoodforthought.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/buffalo-chicken-baked-potato/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love me some hot sauce! your recipe looks absolutely divine. hubster grows tabasco and ghost peppers out on our porch...talk about HOT! i have to see if i have any recipes worthy of your contest. thanks for sharing with tuesday night supper club!

    ReplyDelete