Friday, December 3, 2010

Saturday Stumbles


Here are some awesome goodies that I have stumbled upon in the last couple of weeks!   Can you tell that I'm craving pumpkin?  Pumpkin is healthy, right?



Muffin Pan Potato Gratin - There's Always Thyme to Cook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouldn't you love to wake up to these babies baking in the oven?  I know I would!



Baked Pumpkin Donuts - From Apples to Zucchini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love bars like these!  The whole berry cranberries in this sound wonderful! Don't they?


Cranberry Bars - Red Couch Recipes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How gorgeous is this?  This would look beautiful anytime of the year!


Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle - Hoosier Homemade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seriously couldn't get these out of my mind.  These aren't just rolls, they are pumpkin and they look so incredibly good!



Savory Pumpkin Knot Rolls - Eats Well With Others

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I so wish I had an ice cream maker! I don't eat a whole lot of ice cream but this sound SO GOOD! 


Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream - One Crazy Cookie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is linked with Saturday Stumbles at It's Come to This.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Those doughnuts & trifle look devine!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I haven't seen rolls with pumpkin yet. I might have to try that one. This time of year, I eat too many sweets anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....now I want something with pumpkin. (especially the gratin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Saturday Stumbles! The muffin pan gratin is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been in a cooking mood all day this just makes me want to cook even more. I'm now hungry looking at all of these delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks so much for including me! These pumpkin recipes look delicious. Have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, yum, and yum! I absolutely love pumpkin! Thanks for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE pumpkin! Thanks for some incredible ideas and for the link up. You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a giant can of Libby's pumpkin in the pantry. I'm giving the trifle a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look great! I love pumpkin also! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for including me in your Stumbles! I am craving pumpkin now, you have some great finds this week! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the trifle and ice cream. There are so many creative holiday dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. J'adore pumpkin! These recipes look delicious, especially those doughnuts - YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I *love* pumpkin! I have my eye on those donuts :D

    ReplyDelete