Sunday, December 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - December 27 - January 2, 2011




Everything I made last week lasted longer than I thought, so we didn't get to the BLT Hummus Wraps or the Apple Cider Stew.  Hopefully we'll get to them this week.


Monday - Butternut Squash Black Bean Rancheros, & chicken pasta salad for the family

Tuesday - BLT Hummus Wraps

Wednesday - Spaghetti & garlic bread, leftover BLT's for me

Thursday - Mini pizza burgers & Oven Roasted Potatoes


Friday - Oatmeal Pancakes

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Apple Cider Beef Stew


This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organized Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Really excited for the chicken pasta salad recipe! We recently went to Frankenmuth (Christmas town in MI) and they served this as a side salad and my girls LOVED it! Will definitely make this! Thanks, and Happy New Year!

    Sherry
    http://brownstonearsenal.blogspot.com/2010/12/last-week-of-year-menu-plan-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son LOVES BLT and he LOVES Hummus! What a great idea to put it together! I'll have to put it on my healthy meal plan one of these days.

    ReplyDelete