Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - November 29th - December 5th





The only thing we didn't get to last week was the pumpkin chili.  I'll save it for another week.  It's one of those recipes where I usually have all the ingredients in the house so I'll save it for when I'm in a pinch.

Couple of new recipes I'm trying out this week.  I don't cook with sausage a whole lot so I'm eager to find out how the bean cassoulet comes out.  I think with the sausage and beans, it might be a bit high in calories but hopefully will be hearty and filling! 

We didn't do turkey last week but I did buy 2 of them so I took one out tonight to make this week.  I think I like the leftover turkey more than I do the actual turkey meal!  I MIGHT get creative and try a slow cooker stuffing recipe when I make the turkey.  We'll see how adventurous I feel!


Monday: Bean Cassoulet

Tuesday: Summer Squash and Corn Chowder

Wednesday: Turkey, butternut squash, slow cooker stuffing (maybe)

Thursday:  Chipotle bean burgers (Morningstar) and Sweet Potato Chips

Friday:  Chicken fajitas

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Something chicken in the crock pot.

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie 


Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some umbers are approximate and rounded.

5 comments:

  1. You know I've made stuffing in a crock pot before-it's FABULOUS!! Also a meal plan is definitely a way some people are "making it" it's your creative plan that helps you! Soooo you should link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bean Cassoulet, Mmmmmmmmm just perfect for this very cold weather we are having. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't do Thanksgiving but LOVE turkey dinner. I bought 1 turkey and my hubby gets a free one from work. We're having turkey dinner a few weeks. Bean Cassoulet sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu looks great. I would love your Chipotle Burger. Thank you for sharing and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have to give the crock pot dressing a try; it's really delicious:)

    ReplyDelete