Sunday, November 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - November 22 - November 28, 2010




You will probably see from my menu that we are not having typical Thanksgiving dinner. I love turkey and all that goes with it and usually make it a couple of time throughout the year. We just don't celebrate Thanksgiving. 

What I WILL enjoy, will be sleeping in and enjoying a relaxing day with the family. I am planning to make some homemade cinnamon rolls Thursday morning with my Amish starter.  First time for that!  Plus, my son wants to make and design a cake to bring to Grandma's on Saturday.  They live about 2 hours away so the kids are excited! 


Monday:  Mac and Cheese Light (didn't get to last week)

Tuesday:  Pumpkin Chili

Wednesday:  Burgers and homemade bbq chips

Thursday:  Tacos, beans and rice - Homemade amish cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

Friday:  Ice skating, out out for late lunch

Saturday:  Grandma and Grandpa's, they'll be cooking!

Sunday:  Cuban Quesadillas

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

7 comments:

  1. I had to ask - why do you not celebrate Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to see how the Amish cinnamon rolls turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a fun relaxing week ahead of you! I love to ice skate but am really horrible at it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the detailed comment about celebrating Thanksgiving. I love hearing other people's traditions and beliefs - probably why I love reading blogs :-). Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every week when I see your list, I think next week I will plan - it never happens!! One day. Enjoy your day off. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite mac and cheese. .wew! drooling over it. great plans. I am hungry

    ReplyDelete