Sunday, November 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - November 15 - November 21, 2010



I've set up rather an agressive cookng week.  We'll see if I actually make 6 different meals this week for dinner.  The pizza soup I've made several times but I don't think I've posted it yet.  It's one of those meals that the family all do a happy dance when I make it. They love it. It's also one of those dishes that I tend to toss things in a crock pot without measuring so I'll have to try to measure this time!

The enchiladas, mac and cheese and sweet and sour chicken are new recipes.  They'll be posted in a couple of weeks! 

Monday: Pizza Soup in the crock pot


Wednesday:   Smokey Bacon Enchiladas

Thursday: Mac & Cheese Light

Friday: Sweet & Sour Chicken

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Southwestern Hash & Green Chile Eggs

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.



Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

7 comments:

  1. Debbi, Pizza soup sounds like "home" I am looking forward to the post (with the amounts written down!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza soup, yes that does sound interesting. But the one I'd most like to give a work out is the Southwestern Hash & Green Chile Eggs. Sounds like a great meal morning or night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu! Sounds like good eating at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your menu plan!! I love the idea of pizza soup! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see the pizza soup recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very interested in the Pizza Soup, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved your menu. You've inspired about half of my menu this week :)

    ReplyDelete