Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1 Year Anniversary - TOP TEN 2010



So it's been one whole year of recipe blogging.  That's a lot of recipes!  I started this blog because I loved to share all the new things I was cooking. I am thankful that many of you are able to use these recipes!


It's been hard but I've devised a TOP TEN list in 10 different categories.  I have many, many favorites from my blog so this was difficult to just pick 10.  These are the ones that I keep in rotation and get made often. 

BEST CHICKEN RECIPE - Smokey Caramelized Balsamic Chicken



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEST GROUND TURKEY RECIPE - Chipotle Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEST CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - Zesty Chicken Adobo Wraps


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEST VEGETARIAN RECIPE - Pineapple Black Bean Enchiladas




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEST SIDE DISH - Quinoa with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Corn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEST AMISH BREAD RECIPE - Apple Cinnamon Streusel Amish Cake



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


BEST SLOW COOKER RECIPE - Sweet & Sour Pot Roast with Sweet Potatoes



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


BEST SANDWICH OR WRAP - Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich with Pesto Hummus




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


BEST BEAN RECIPE - Chipotle Bean Burritos



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


BEST MEXICAN RECIPE - Fiesta Stuffed Peppers




Seriously, it was tough to choose my favorites.  Most of these are older recipes that have been made, again and again. I have many newer ones that I know will get made again and again this coming year.  Who knows, maybe they will make next years top ten!!

Thank you again to my readers!  I appreciate you reading and commenting!  Let me know if there is anything you think I can do to improve, I'm always willing to listen!  Thanks!

This is linked with Oh Amanda's Top 10!

31 comments:

  1. Happy One year! Your top 10 look delicious and the first one caramelized onion chicken, is going to be made. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 1 year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, congratulations on a year!!! How very exciting! :) Love your top ten, I really really really want to try your chicken adobo salad recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your year mark!! Isn't it great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngratulations Debbi, way to go babe!!
    Love ur top 10's too, suc a precious and cutteee idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your one-year blogging anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy One year! Keep those yummy recipes coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary!
    Great idea to have a top 10 of year 1. I can imagine how hard it was to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 1 Year Blogiversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and Happy Blogoversary! I've been blogging for eight years now and it just keeps getting better. Hope you find the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your first year of blogging delicious recipes. Here's to many more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! What a way to celebrate!!! Great top ten list! That first one looks awesome! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy anniversary! thanks for sharing your top 10 as some i haven't seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Blogoversary, sweetie! Your favorites look soooo good--I'm going to do some clicking. I know the Medi sandwich is divine! It's funny, I have a post saved almost identical to this for my one-year anniversary! You'll be seeing it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on 1 year!! As I was scrolling down, I was thinking, she better have an Amish bread in the Top 10!

    Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on reaching that year milestone!
    Since I haven't known you for a full year, I loved this and have bookmarked four of these already!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats and happy blogaversary!! I love the stuffed peppers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy first year of bloggin!! :) These recipes look absolutely de-lish! Keep the recipes coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your first year! And what a great idea to share best recipes - I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on one year! I can see why these are your "Top Ten!" Delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy anniversary! congratulations. . what a delicious recipes! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy One year Blogiversary!!!! I'm looking forward to MANY more recipes to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 1st anniversary. Thanks for visiting my blog so that I discover yours. You have lots of great recipes and look forward to see more:D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Blogiversary!

    An excellent top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy one year! Hope to see it for many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Debbi - congratulations on making it to one year of blogging, and your Top 10 is a great round up of your favourites - thanks for sharing it - I want some of that Balsamic Chicken please :-)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on your one year in the blogging world! I'm looking forward to the coming year with more delicious recipes from you, so keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  29. great recipes information from you im searching for fried rice recipe would you give me that here

    ReplyDelete